The Aurora Pedestal-Mount Controller/Satellite
delivers the ultimate in power, ease and value.
Aurora is designed to function as a stand-alone
controller or can manage an entire satellite network
without a central computer. In fact, each Aurora
controller/satellite has the power of a central
computer for unprecedented control and
unparalleled value. The controller/satellite can
be operated by a handheld remote control or
an Aurora Lite, Enterprise or Professional Central
• Built-in microprocessor and true two-way communication allow Aurora to operate as a central-free, stand-alone controller/satellite or network, or as part of a controller or central computer-controlled network. Monitors, stores and shares data from multiple sensors across the network.
• Uses hardwire, telephone and radio communications on the same network.
• Handheld radios control field controller/satellites without a central computer or software.
• 128 independent programs per day allow calendar control of each station in any sequence, with multiple repeats and pauses.
• Powerful water budgeting from 0-999%.
• Weather station monitoring for automatic ET-adjusted irrigation schedule.
• Self-monitoring feature finds open and shorted circuits and activates alarms and pagers.
• Pedestal accommodates 8-96 stations; up to 14 (or 3.15 Amps) may run simultaneously.
• Superior protection from lightning for all stations.
• Operates conventional valve output and decoder modules.
• Operates lighting, fountains, security gates, etc.
EASY TO USE
• Multilingual instructions including Spanish.
• Bold LCD with step-by-step menus.
• Retrofits to most Buckner®, Rain Bird®, Thompson® and Toro® pedestals.
• Doesn't require a central computer and software.
• Hardwire-ready configuration allows for quick and inexpensive installation.
• Intelli-Sat™ radio technology is already FCC narrowband compliant.
• Digital ready; integrates new technologies without replacing equipment.
• Plastic Pedestal: 16" W x 45" H x 11-5/8" D (406mm W x 1143mm H x 305mm D)
• 115 VAC, 60 Hz
• 0.20 amps @ 115 VAC, 60 Hz (no load)
• 0.50 amps @ 115 VAC, 60 Hz (max. load)
Station Output Power
• 24 VAC (120 VA) total
• Station draw: max., 14 stations simultaneously (max. 3.15 amps)
• 8-station valve module.
• Decoder expansion module.
• Alarm pager (requires telephone modem).
• Stand-alone or centrally controlled fertigation and pump stations.
• Primary surge protection.
• Two- and three-wire decoders with satellite integration.
• Grounding kits for advanced surge protection.
• Palm Pilot™ for in-the-field firmware and program updates.
• Controller/satellite retrofit panel for use with other manufacturers' pedestals.
• Flow meter.
• Basic ET weather station measures solar radiation and air temperature.
• Advanced ET weather station measures wind speed and direction, relative humidity, air temperature, solar radiation and rainfall.
• Remote control with VHF handheld and off-the-shelf UHF radios.
• Twisted pair cable, fiber optic cable, telephone via modem, VHF and UHF two-way radio, and spread-spectrum two-way radio communications.
• VHF, UHF and spread spectrum satellite antennas.
• PDA for in-the-field firmware and program updates
SIGNATURE CONTROL SYSTEMS, INC.
For more than 90 years, Signature Control Systems, Inc. (formerly Union Tools and Thompson Co.) has been dedicated to providing the highest-quality products and service in the industry.
Our technologically advanced central-control systems are designed for commercial and golf applications. Constellation™ (high-end commercial), Aurora™ (high-end golf) and Galaxy™ (low-cost commercial) include a powerful field controller/satellite and a choice of three software packages: Lite, Enterprise and Professional.
Central-control systems can be made-to-order and our trained technical staff can assist with setup, training and troubleshooting.
Also available are high-performance commercial, golf and large-turf rotors and a full line of control valves.
For more information, please contact your local authorized distributor.
Signature Control Systems, Inc.
16485 Laguna Canyon Rd Suite 130, Irvine, CA 92618
Toll free: 866-4SIGNATURE
Technical Support: 866-574-4628
We are proud to present our made in USA products! Look for our made in USA icon: